Derma Roller System is a specialized tool used to rejuvenate and induce collagen synthesis.
Derma Roller System is a specialized tool used in Microneedle therapy to rejuvenate, regenerate, bio-stimulate, and induce collagen synthesis. It is a high-precision tool with the benefit of being non-invasive and non-surgical.
Micro-needle therapy uses natural methods to stimulate collagen hyperplasia without damaging the epidermal layer of the skin, thereby awakening and enhancing the regenerative function of the skin.
Safe and Harmless
The micro-needle material is made of 304 stainless steel, which will not cause corrosion and rust. As long as the micro-needle disinfection work is strictly carried out, before using the micro-needle, the roller needle should be completely immersed in 75% alcohol for 20 minutes, and it can be used after it is dry.
Roller System Method Use
The micro-needle roller is just gently rolling over the skin's epidermis and is completely acceptable! During the operation, the roller should be adapted from light to heavy, and slowly increase the intensity of rolling. How much strength can you bear, you can control.
Micro-needle beauty therapy achieves the effect of improving skin ailments by activating autologous cells.
- Use in vertical and horizontal directions.
- Roll diagonally at the same intensity.
- Use very mild pressure.
- Apply protocols accordingly to the client’s requirements.
Roller System Indications
- Reduces wrinkles.
- Eliminates pigmentation.
- Diminishes stretch marks.
- Reduces scars.
- Decreases cellulite.
- Stops hair fall.
Roller System Benefits
- No side effects.
- Very short healing period.
- No permanent damage to the skin.
- Can be safely repeated for better results.
- Easy technique.
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen.
- Only for personal use.
- Do not use this roller if you have wounded skin.
- Be careful if you are allergic to metal.
- Irritating cosmetics is forbidden before skin recovery.
- Put out of children's reach.