2 in 1 Ice Balls Maker
It's not only an ice ball tray but also a kettle that you can drink from directly. Easy to make 17 full ice balls at a time. Has a sealed bottle cap to prevent odor. Supports 3 different usage methods:
Conventional Drink Method
Pour the ice hockey puck into a cup with a drink and the full ice hockey puck will instantly bring you a cold experience.
Unique Drink Method
Fill the drink into this ice ball kettle with iced balls, shake it for a few seconds, then pour it into the cup and you will find that the drink is just like it was taken out of the refrigerator.
Novel Drink Method
Pour drinks into this ice cube trays/kettle, shake it for a few seconds, drink it directly, and enjoy the original iced drink.
Safe and Durable
The ice maker kettle is made of Tritan material, which is durable and flexible to use, non-toxic, and has no odd smell. It is BPA-free. It won't crack or break. You can easily fill and clean. You'll be using it for a long time.
Not Easy to Lose
The bottle cap and bottle body are designed with an anti-loss chain, which can be disassembled flexibly and carried out more conveniently, the practical design makes it hard to lose your kettle.
- Keep your drinks cool longer, for a cocktail, iced coffee, iced tea, fruit juice, punch, water, and other beverages.
- Great for house parties, home bars, restaurants, beaches, and holiday events.
- Nontoxic, leak-free, this durable ice tray won't crack or break. Easy to fill, remove, and clean.
- The pitcher is designed to fill with water easily, with 17 hockey pucks at a time.
- A flat body shape, easy to take with one hand.
1. Unscrew the lid and fill the pitcher with pure water or beverage to the position of the water injection line. Pinch the body tightly. Squeeze the excess air out and screw the lid on tightly.
2. Put in the freezer (-18℃）and stay for 6-8 hours until freezing.
3. Take it out from the refrigerator, and let stay under room temperature for about 3 mins, screw off the lid, twist the kettle left and right, let the puck loose, pull the handles on both sides to let the ice balls fall.
4. Shake it to have all the ice cubes released, and pour water or beverages into the pitcher to get an iced beverage.