This mini tire pressure gauge with an easy-to-read back-lit LCD screen is used to monitor your tire pressure, increasing fuel efficiency and ensuring your safety. Suitable for measuring tire air pressure of cars, motorcycles, bicycles, and more!
Back-Lit LED Display
Lighted nozzle and back-lit LED display screen for ultimate visibility in low light or at night. The digital display instantly shows the accurate reading with a range: 0-150PSI/0-10Bar/0-10Kgf/cm² or 0-1000KPA you can choose from.
- 4 units available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CMÂ²
Fast Read Digital Display
Digital display instantly and clearly shows exact reading, designed to maintain correct tire pressure, reduce tire wear and extend tire life.
Perfect Seal and Auto Shut-off
Nozzle easily forms tight seals around the valve stem for quick and accurate measurements. Automatically shuts off after 30 seconds to save battery.
Easy to Use
Simply press the "ON/UNIT/OFF" button to turn on the tool and select the range. Keep the button for 3 seconds to turn it off or it automatically shut off in 30-40 seconds to save the power.
The ergonomic design comfortably fits the hand and features a soft, non-slip surface for a sure grip. Has an anti-skid rubber handle.
- Simply push the "ON/UNIT/OFF" button to turn the gauge on and select your desired unit;
- Remove the valve cap on the tire;
- Place the nozzle over the tire valve and press it firmly to ensure good sealing to the valve stem;
- Hold gauge on the valve until the screen display holds the value. Then remove it from the valve to check the pressure reading;
- Compare the reading to the manufacturer's recommended tire pressure to see if you need to add or release the air;
- The gauge will automatically shut off after 30 seconds or you can manually turn it off by holding the "ON/OFF" button for 3 seconds;
- Don't forget to put the valve cap back on the tire.