Please Note: This product has recently been updated to include our new branding. The product has not been changed other than our logo placement/packaging. Some orders may receive the product with the old branding/packaging.
Accelerate Muscle Recovery
With this muscle gun massager, you can work out hard without needing days to recover. This massage gun delivers pulses of concentrated pressure to get deep into muscle tissue to reduce lactic acid build-up, increase blood flow and prevent stiff, aching muscles. The massage gun is effective for relieving tight muscles, soreness, and stiff backs.
With a 24V High-torque 55mm diameter brushless motor and the most advanced WhisperGlide motor technology (30dB~50dB), our massage gun is 50% quieter than other popular percussion massage guns. The massage gun also has an ultra-strong heat dissipation function, no crash, and operates using a high-quality lithium battery, so it can work your muscles for about 6 hours.
Easy to Use
For those who work out on a regular basis, the massage gun is a necessity for a pre-workout warm-up and post-workout recovery. The compact carrying case allows you to take it wherever you desire to make muscle pain relief easier than ever.
Our massage gun is a well-built high-quality machine with 20 adjustable speeds and a very powerful percussion vibration giving you 500-3200 strokes per minute.
Deep Tissue Therapy
The massage gun comes equipped with 5 different massage heads allowing you to target specific areas more accurately. Whether it is for massaging your muscles, waist, back, buttocks, thighs, calves, or other large muscle groups, the massage gun has you covered.
How to Use the Massage Heads
- The Large Ball - The most commonly used massage gun attachment. Depending on the manufacturer, it’s made of either dense rubber or hardened foam. Designed to treat both large and medium group muscles, it’s overall the most versatile.
- The Small Ball - Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups. This one is usually the go-to attachment for general use.
- The Flat Head - A great multi-purpose attachment. From the pecs to the glutes, the flathead is able to provide a more dense massage over the large ball. Because it doesn’t have any sharp edges, it won’t hurt quite as much if you happen to run over bones while massaging.
- The Bullet - Best used on trigger points or knots. This massage gun attachment is great to really focus on one particular spot on the body. For instance areas of the shoulders or different ligament attachment points.
- The Fork Head - The dual-pronged head allows you to target areas such as the spine, and could be helpful for back pain. It can also be used for other places like the calf muscles or along with the Achilles too.
Note: These items are bulk packs of our products priced for the purpose of resale. The buyer is responsible for any after-sales support and warranty beyond that of the manufacturer. We do not accept returns or provide refunds for wholesale orders.
|LED Touch Control Screen||Massage speed display, Speed adjustment control, battery level|
|Strokes||Up to 3200 strokes/min|
|WhisperGlide Motor Technology||(30dB~50dB)|
|Massage Heads||5 Interchangeable Massage Heads|
|Brushless Motor||24V High-torque 55mm Diameter|
|Battery Life||Approximately 6 Hours|