How to use | Specifications
Brightness & 5 Light Modes
After charging for 4 hours, it can work for 2.5-8 hours in different light modes. Illuminate up to 230 degrees and 150ft away with the 350 lumens LED lights. The Separate side LED can light up to a long-distance of 100m. The LED headlamp for jogging has 5 light modes: COB lamp bright, COB lamp dimmed, torch bright, torch dimmed, and flashing mode (activated by long press of the switch).
Easy to Operate
The USB LED head torch has an intelligent sensor mode that allows you to turn the headlight on or off without pressing a button. Different from other products on the market, our headlamps are equipped with the latest smart sensors. You can easily control the light on and off by waving your hand. The induction area is located around the induction switch. When using this function, please turn on the headlamps and the induction switch at the same time.
Modes & Usage
1. Turn on the headlight power switch button for the first time, the COB High mode is turned on, and it can work for 2.5 hours.
2. Press the power switch button for the second time, COB Low mode starts to run, and it can work for 5 hours.
3. Press the power switch button for the third time, it will switch to XPE High mode, which can work for 4 hours.
4. Press the power switch button for the fourth time, XPE Low mode starts to run, and it can work for 8 hours.
5. Press the power switch button for the fifth time, all lights are turned off.
6. In any other mode, press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to switch to Strobe mode. At this time, the COB and XPE lights flash at the same time, and they can work for 8 hours.
Powered by 1200mAh lithium batteries you will never be out of power. The TPE LED strip housing is USB-C compatible. With only 2 hours of charging time, the headlamp will last up to 8 hours on a low setting.
Soft, durable, and stretchable headbands are adjustable so you can customize the size for the perfect fit. Easily adjusts to hard hats and helmets.
Applicable to various scenarios such as camping, jogging, hiking, fishing, cycling, dog walking, construction, emergency...
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Light source type||LED|
|Number of batteries||1 Lithium-ion battery required. (included)|
|Light-path distance||100 Meters|